Ok, I’m back with the sunroom project.
Once all the lights were put in and the electrical wiring was done, we began to put in the insulation.
Then we finally began covering up the really ugly wall.
I was beyond happy with this process. Even better it was now its time to drywall.
The old door had to go, first of all it was too short for the space (take a look at the gap below the door, I’m sure that would be a great entry-way for many critters looking for shelter or whatever else they look for, not to mention the drafts.)
We found this door at Home Depot, However its a nice door, steel, already primed, but it would have to either stay closed forever because we learned that once the tile was laid the door would not be able to open.
Special order doors double the price (sometimes more than double), so our next best option was to get a wooden door and cut the bottom to fit.
The room is finally primed.